Who should attend
This online workshop is aimed at …
- Executives, Managers, and Leaders of all levels
- Scrum-Master, Product Owner, Agile Coaches
- A leader who’s wondering where your role fits in Agile and how you can help
- A lead developer or architect, and you want to improve your leadership
- Project and Team Leads
The differences in your experiences enrich the course because we all learn from each other – the more the different we are. Our collaborative leadership and learning is based on diversity, enrichment, and interaction.
- Start your journey to your next level of leadership
- More clarity of who you are and what you want
- More awareness of how you manage contexts and develop relationships
- Clear focus on a growth challenge for the upcoming 6 months with a clear sense of progress
- A set of principles that apply to leading your life, your team, and your organization
- You will have experienced the effect of a container of trust, which leads people to show up and integrates ambiguities and diversity into a driving force
- A long list of inspirations and recommendations
After the training the participants will receive Certified Agile Leadership certifications “CAL-E Essentials” and “CAL-T Teams”, and “CAL-O Organisations” if you book all three days. You can read more about CAL certificates from this link.
In the first part of the course, the focus will be on your personal journey. In the second part, we will apply our learnings and principles, along with our model and other tools to the frame of agile organizations. Be prepared to be surprised and challenged. You may bring your comfort zone but you might not spend much time in it.
Personal and professional gain
- Knowledge – How to overcome the usual business traps which result with limiting success, and establish your path to high performance;
- Personal development – How to get your people aligned, fully assertive and agile, with effective communication skills, improving yourself as the Leader they need;
- Agile Mindset – How to create new ways to inspire and influence your environment, spreading the Agile Mindset to create more leaders around you.
- Duration: 3 days
- The class is delivered by a Certified Agile Leadership Educator
- Training language: English
- Experiential, hands-on, interactive online learning with practical examples
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.