Who should attend
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone who is involved a large agile adoption.
You should attend this three days workshop if you want to:
- Understand and focus on the LeSS Overview, the LeSS Principles and organizational aspects
- Learn to manage the product development with Definition of Done, role of the Product Owner and how (line) managements role changes in LeSS
- Learn how the different teams coordinate their work, how LeSS is adopted in organizations and the role of the ScrumMaster
- Day 1
– Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
– LeSS Principles
– Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- Day 2
– What is your product?
– Definition of Done and its impacts
– Feature Team Adoption Map
– Product Owner and Product Backlog
– Role of Management
– Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- Day 3
– LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review, and Retrospective
– Consideration on technical practices when scaling
– Integration & Coordination
– Adopting LeSS in your organisation
– Case Study: Bwin.party (now part of GVC)
– ScrumMaster role within LeSS
Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified ScrumMaster or a Professional ScrumMaster course, or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material such as the Scrum Primer and practicing Scrum.
- Training language: English
- Duration: 3 days
- Participants will be a Certified LeSS Practitioner and will get an account on less.works. Here they can find additional information about LeSS, share course information and stay in contact with the other course participants
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.