Who should attend
This course is aimed at:
- UI/UX designers working (or planning to work) on a Scrum project
Additionally, all other roles that come in contact with the team (ex. managers) will get a better understanding of how to collaborate with an agile team.
- The underlying principles and values of Lean Thinking and Agile that make Scrum work.
- How to get a Scrum project started, from product vision to Product Backlog.
- The Scrum roles and responsibilities and how to map them to your existing organization.
- The Scrum meetings and ceremonies and how to facilitate them so they go well.
- Agile Estimating and Planning: how to plan and keep track of progress in your Scrum project.
- Visual Management: how to empower self-organizing teams while creating transparency and trust.
- Technical practices: what you need to know about developing software in an Agile way, and why it matters.
- Advanced topics: how to scale Scrum, do Scrum with offshore, and extend Scrum beyond your team.
- Beyond the CSM: how to continue your education and experience after this initial training.
The course also foresees open space for discussing your real-life situations and helping you out.
Scrum Master certification (CSM)
After successfully completing this course, participants will be entitled to take the online exam to obtain the Certified Scrum Master certification from the Scrum Alliance, plus a two year paid membership. You have the right to take the online exam for free up to two times in 90 days (if you fail the first time). After two attempts or 90 days, you will be charged $25 for each additional attempt.
Participants receive 15 PDUs for this training.
This course qualifies as 15 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) toward the 70 required to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Training language: English
- Participants will receive a Mozaic Works certificate of attendance
- PMP®: This course counts for 15 PDUs
- The maximum group size is 20
- Group discounts apply. Contact us for groups larger than 50 participants.
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.