Who should attend
The CSPO is for:
- product managers
- anyone interested in working on or with a Scrum team.
You will leave with solid knowledge of how and why Scrum works. Through practical, hands-on exercises and small-group discussion you will be prepared to plan your first (or next) sprint immediately after this class. ScrumMasters can benefit from this course because they must coach Product Owners in these skills.
Through a combination of immersive team-based learning, exercises, and real-world case studies, you will learn how to:
- Plan, initiate and lead a Scrum project
- Develop the initial Product Backlog
- Improve the identification of Business Value
- Establish a shared vision for the entire team
- Generate an agile release plan utilizing user stories and story point estimation
- Manage the Gap between customer expectations and the Team’s ability to deliver
- Improve business value engineering
- Balance new features against digging out of technical debt
- Refactor the Product Backlog continuously
- Lead the Team and yet have the Team remain self-managing
- Work with Stakeholders to make them more effective
Product Owner certification (CSPO)
Following the course, each participant is enrolled as a CSPO (Certified Scrum Product Owner). The certification also includes a two-year membership in the Scrum Alliance, where additional Scrum materials and information are available.
Participants receive 15 PDUs for this training.
This course qualifies as 15 Scrum Educational Units (SEUs) toward the 70 required to become a Certified Scrum Professional (CSP).
- Training language: English
- Participants will receive a Mozaic Works certificate of attendance
- PMP®: This course counts for 15 PDUs
- The maximum group size is 20
- Group discounts apply. Contact us for groups larger than 50 participants.
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.