Who should attend
Attendees typically include executives, managers, consultants, Lean-Agile Leaders, and Agile change agents responsible for leading a Lean|Agile change initiative in a large software enterprise.
Also, the following roles are benefiting: Program and Project Managers, Product and Product Line Management, Portfolio Managers, PMO and Process Leads, Enterprise, System, and Solution Architects.
- Lead the transformation to business agility with SAFe
- Become a Lean-Agile leader
- Understand customer needs with Design Thinking
- Enable Agile Product delivery
- Implement Lean Portfolio Management
- Thrive in the Digital Age with Business Agility
- Become a Lean-Agile Leader
- Establish Team and Technical Agility
- Build Solutions with Agile Product Delivery
- Explore Lean Portfolio Management
- Certified SAFe®️ Agilist PDF certificate
- Certified SAFe®️ Agilist digital badge to promote your accomplishment online
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform, which includes access to the SA Community of Practice
- Access to Meetup groups and events that connect you with other SAFe certified professionals
- A variety of learning resources to support you during your SAFe journey
Exam Passing score – 35 out of 45 (77%)
First exam attempt is included as part of the course registration fee if the exam is taken within 30 days of course completion. Each retake attempt costs $50. Retake policy – Second attempt on exam (first retake) can be done immediately after the first attempt. Third attempt requires a 10-day wait. Fourth attempt requires a 30-day wait.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- 5+ years’ experience in software development, testing, business analysis, product, or project management
- Experience in Scrum
- Training language: English
- Online delivery: 4 days x 4 hrs sessions per day
- SAFe Agilist (SA) certification: attend the Leading SAFe course and pass the SA exam
- Participants will receive a Mozaic Works certificate of attendance
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.