Who should attend
This online workshop aims at leaders and everyone working with remote teams, that want to learn how to give feedback in a remote environment, how to lead remote teams, and how to facilitate remote meetings.
By attending this workshop you learn and experience:
- Different Management and Leadership styles, which fit in which context;
- The Principles of Management 3.0;
- Why the need for a Management and Leadership approach;
- How to learn about what motivates your team, and how to increase motivation and engagement;
- Tools and insights to empower your teams. How to get them self-organizing;
- How to lead and manage remote teams. Including power tips of the Management 3.0 Team;
- How to give feedback to each other if you work in different time-zones and remote teams;
- Learn about celebration, what do you celebrate, success or failure?
Every session is 2,5 hours, including breaks. At the end of every session, we discuss what you can try out before the next session.
- Complexity Thinking
- Energize People – Motivation and Engagement
- Empower Teams – Delegation and Empowerment
- Values and Structure
- Develop Competence – Learning and Competence
- Grow Structure – Scaling Organizational Structure
- Improve Everything – Success and Failure
- Language: English
- You will need a laptop or computer.
- A webcam is required. There will be a lot of interaction between the attendees.
- A headset is strongly recommended, especially when you are in a room with other people.
- Internet connection of at least 10mbps
- Attending this workshop you will receive the Certificate of Attendance of the Fundamentals Online Workshop. This will allow you not to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator.
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.