Who should attend
This online workshop aims at leaders and everyone working with remote teams, that want to learn how to give feedback in a remote environment, how to lead remote teams, and how to facilitate remote meetings.
By attending this workshop you learn and experience:
- Different Management and Leadership styles, which fit in which context;
- The Principles of Management 3.0;
- Why the need for a Management and Leadership approach;
- How to learn about what motivates your team, and how to increase motivation and engagement;
- Tools and insights to empower your teams. How to get them self-organizing;
- How to lead and manage remote teams. Including power tips of the Management 3.0 Team;
- How to give feedback to each other if you work in different time-zones and remote teams;
- Learn about celebration, what do you celebrate, success or failure?
Every session is 3 hours, including breaks. At the end of every session, we discuss what you can try out before the next session.
- Complexity Thinking
- Energize People – Motivation and Engagement
- Empower Teams – Delegation and Empowerment
- Values and Structure
- Develop Competence – Learning and Competence
- Grow Structure – Scaling Organizational Structure
- Improve Everything – Success and Failure
- Language: English
- You will need a laptop or computer.
- A webcam is required. There will be a lot of interaction between the attendees.
- A headset is strongly recommended, especially when you are in a room with other people.
- Internet connection of at least 10mbps
- Attending this workshop you will receive the Certificate of Attendance of the Fundamentals Online Workshop. This will allow you not to become a Management 3.0 Facilitator.
- Participants will be awarded a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need a customized workshop? Contact us and we’ll adapt the content as required.