Who should attend
Attendees typically include Scrum Masters, Team Leaders, Release Train Engineer, Business Analyst, Agile Coach
In addition: Consultants, Architects, Engineers, Developers, Directors and Product Owners.
Also, the following roles are benefiting: Program or Project Manager, Portfolio Manager, Product Manager, Delivery Manager, Program Manager.
- Describe Scrum in a SAFe enterprise
- Facilitate Scrum events
- Facilitate effective Iteration execution
- Support effective Program Increment execution
- Support relentless improvement
- Coach Agile teams for maximum business results
- Support DevOps implementation
- Introducing Scrum in SAFe
- Characterizing the role of the Scrum Master
- Experiencing Program Increment planning
- Facilitating Iteration execution
- Finishing the Program Increment
- Coaching the Agile team
- Printed workbook (optional)
- Preparation and eligibility to take the SAFe® 5 Scrum Master (SSM) exam
- One-year membership to the SAFe Community Platform
- Course certificate of completion
Attendees must attend both days of the course in order to qualify for the exam.
All are welcome to attend the course, regardless of experience. However, the following prerequisites are highly recommended:
- Familiarity with Agile concepts and principles
- Awareness of Scrum, Kanban, and eXtreme Programming (XP)
- Working knowledge of software and hardware development processes
- Training language: English
- Online delivery: 2 Days
- Participants will receive a Mozaic Works certificate of completion
Need more information? Contact us and we’ll help you choose the right course for you.